You are IT!
Please select the DONATE button below to access RNC’s secure payment page. You will be asked to fill in the amount of your contribution and identifying information for our funding and tax records.
Please be assured that your online payment is secure, and we do not share your information. If you prefer to send a check, please make it payable to:
Recycling for Newaygo County
490 Quarterline St.
Newaygo MI 49337
Thank you to renewing Members for your ongoing support, and a warm welcome to new Members. Watch for your membership card and tax receipt in the mail after you have signed up and made your contribution.
Membership Levels and Benefits
- 6 Shredding Sessions (up to 25 pounds per session – medium sized box) at The Recycling Center, 490 Quarterline St. in Newaygo (behind Brooks Township hall)
- 3 Bags of Garbage Disposal (up to 33 gallons/each) at The Recycling Center
- Up to $25 disposal of old electronics, household batteries, fluorescent bulbs, and other household items (call if in doubt) at The Recycling Center
- RNC news updates
- Board of Directors candidacy and voting privileges
- The environmental and economic health and beauty of your community
- Your contributions are 100% tax deductible due to RNC’s nonprofit status
In addition, Members at Patron level and up are featured on our Applause for the Cause Board (see below) with optional link to their online presence. In addition, Business Members at Benefactor level and up receive a free year-round rotating ad (see top of page).
We need your help
At September, 2016, our active Members number about 400. That’s 10%-15% of users! Sadly, RNC was forced to shut down the Hesperia site in July 2016 due to lack of funding. If we are to keep our remaining seven collection sites operational, we will need to double our Member contributions this year, and triple them next year.
Please tell us if you wish to remain anonymous (no listing on our Applause for the Cause Board, displayed below). If you are listed and would like a link to your website, please provide us with the URL.
We leave you with this thought, offered by 17th Century wit, writer, and Anglican clergyman Sydney Smith: “It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can.” We are all in this together. Each of us plays a part in the world we are creating. We thank you. Our children and grandchildren thank you. And our planet thanks you!